Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Still Alive and Kicking in Newburgh N.Y.

I haven't played with my Omen cue since July 10,2012.Wow that's 17 months I've been away from the game!Although I have walked away from pool voluntarily for much longer stretches,this is a long one,and it was not what I really wanted for myself at the time!But you never know what the game of life is going to throw at you,and you just have to go with it.

I know I said I would do a tell all of whats gone on in my life in the last year.I mean the whole purpose of this blogg was to give a good,the bad,and the ugly of a journey through the ranks of this great game we all love so much.I'm gonna give it to you,but it may not be what you want to read about this life style we live.But it will be the truth about where it took me,you see this game had a direct effect on my living situation and ended up getting me a ticket to the murder capitol of New York state!It was my choices about the game in my life,that really melded together this nightmare I've been living for the last year and a quarter!

There is a whole lot of ugly in the last year and a quarter of my life,and to be honest with you,I'm positive I don't want all of you guys to know everything!

I am going to give it my best effort to tell all and not pull any punches.But you gotta give me some time to put it all together and get up to date.There has just been a whole lot of stuff happening for all that time.So give me a moment,I'll try my hardest to make it worth the wait!

I can tell you this; the rest of this story has all the goods for a real crappy "c" movie.Sex,drugs,violence,gang warfare and politics,and incarcerations all to keep you stay tuned.So tune in and let me know what you think of my writing.

Newburgh N.Y. is no joke.It's a very serious place to try to live!

STRETCH

No comments:

Post a Comment